Biofeedback has long been accepted as one of the most effective tools available for the control of stress, anxiety and personal growth. Yet until recently, you had to pay thousands for a “clinical” model. The GSR ThoughtStream Biofeedback Machine is accurate, yet economical and easy to use.
By resting your palm on the GSR sensing plates you will learn to control the audio / visual feedback and your stress as well. This unit measures Galvanic Skin Resistance (GSR).
Some Benefits of GSR Biofeedback:
- Learn to control psychological stress and overcome anxiety.
- Improve focus and concentration.
- Gain control of your emotional states.
- Enhance and track your meditation sessions.
- Reduce or eliminate stress and anxiety in stressful situations.
The ThoughtStream biofeedback machine is designed to travel: lightweight, and comes with an unique palm-of-the-hand sensor.
The ThoughtStream Biofeedback Machine is a powerful standalone unit and is also USB Compatible. It’s Fast and very accurate, taking 20 GSR Samples per second.
How Low did you Go? A great addition to any meditation, relaxation session… to track the “calm levels” reached. ThoughtStream has an unique four-color visual display that shows you exactly how you are doing.
- Is a full featured stand alone unit and does not require a computer to operate.
- Color Visual and smooth audio feedback. Has an unique four-color visual display that shows you exactly how you are doing. Starts Red and goes through the colors of the rainbow until you reach Green (Calm).
- Eight sensitivity levels for beginning to advanced training.
- Fast: Takes 20 GSR Samples per Second.
- PC and MAC USB interface software versions available.
- Can be Powered by USB or Batteries.
Everything you need is included:
- ThoughtStream Biofeedback Console – Powerful, and compact.
- PalmTouch GSR Biofeedback Sensor.
- Stereo Headphones for Audio Feedback.
- User’s Manual.
- USB Cable – Power and USB PC / MAC Connectivity.
- FREE Bonus 1: Carrying Case.
- FREE Bonus 2: Includes Free downloadable Interface Software. (MAC (Beta) and PC versions now available)